Saturday, January 27, 2007

Good Day

Beginning of a Good day Jan 24th
Been waiting for this day. Sending my wife to work and back home havin breakfast in peace.
Get dressed up and off I go to Zee's place. We use to hang out together.
Didn’t drive fast as I used to, just minimized the speed like a pc in hibernating condition.
After all I'm in hibernating mode since 2 months back.
A dash and splash at petrol kiosk named Shello Mello.
Intresting, a little boy informing her mother that there are many vehicle are drinking water.
A smile on my face, wondering where he did learn to say that…vehicle? drinking?
I hope it won't get drunk.HAHA.
Grab a double spearmint gum and heading to the casher,
She greets me so politely " Selamat Pagi Encik, bole saya bantu?"
Never seen her before, I guess shes new here.
Paid her off and moving on.


The Meeting point.
I arrived, the gate was wide open, as it was expecting someone.
Went in, greetings to Mr.Sheerio (not the Sheerio's collection eh) and seeking his approval.
She was dressed up simple, a T's and jeans, simple as a Lee Kum Kee.
I like simple. The truth?
Actually I don't care at all. I just like her just the way she is.
This reminds me of Billy Joel's song - Just The Way You Are :
Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are......

We took off and headed to La Poste de GP. Send the completed goods to the organizer by DHL.
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn) is a Deutsche Post company that provides
international shipping of documents and freight as well as contract logistics.
The company was founded in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn;
the initials D, H & L of the founders' last names form the company name.
* from Wikipedia

Proceeded to an international-level shopping center in Johanesburg.
Went to a camera shop..the owner was at high spirits from her way of explaination.
Introducing us to a Sony Alpha dSLR, impresive anti vibration and anti dust a 2 in 1 function.
Eleminating those crappy expensive lenses from Nikaragua and Cannopy.
Anyway, the Nikaragua and Cannopy is still the one in my mind no matter what.
Zee's just busy , her phone kept buzzing, she came out a few questions though,
a lot of things going on in her mind I guess.
Mistaken identity, the owner thinks I'm a wedding photographer,
well, its ok , at least I'm somebody in her consciousness.
Most important is that we get the answer we want + valuable extra informations as a bonus.
We had lunch at Uncle Johny's place.
We both ordered spicy fried Oryza sativa and drink shakes.
A nice quiet conversation after that.
When you are intrested to that person, you intend to know more about that person.
Understand her feelings.
What she likes and dislikes.
The lists goes on.
And that’s what I'm doing currently.
I've known Zee about 5 years now, it doesn't mean that I know everything about her.
There are soo many things in life, people react differenly at different situations.
As they are growing up, their thinking changes. What is 5 years?
For me its nothing , its just numbers.
My intention is simple, to avoid conflicts.
My other intention is doing analysis on her.


Journey back to Bedlam
I felt sorry to ask her such a personal question.
Again my intention is getting the whole picture of her.
Am I in love?…in love with Zee?
In love with her intelegence, her wide knoledge about current issues, her matured
way of thinking and the way she handle things.
What do I have? Nothing in common at all.
The question pops up in my mind...its a bit personal to her but I hope a sincere answer from her. Not to say that I'm a bzbodi….but I cant help it, I need to know.
She explains it quite in detail which I get embarrassed in hearing it.
Anyway I seems to be satisfied with her answers.
Its related to her pointers going down but I couldn't admit it.
A thing or 2 about Zee that I know, a simple person, fun,intelligent ,
unpredictable and a little arrogant.
Sent her home save and sound. Stay for a while before i took off.


Picking up the remote.
5:40pm Arrived at Ken's place, waiting for my wife.
She appears with a wonderfull smile.
She observe the way of my dressing, she asked..where have u been?
I didn't tell the truth here.
We went home.

Got a strong feeling that I've been bugging Zee's life a lot.
Got to stop this but to no avail.
Am I over protective and busy body?

No comments: