Sunday, January 28, 2007

Interview

29/Jan. Went for an interview at PNE today.
On my way, traffic was clear, the road is like inviting me to the path I'm going.
Parked infront of the entrance and went directly to the guard post.
An indonesian female guard, ask me the purpose.
Fill some forms and proceed to the Lobby.
Met Mr.Suresh and he interviewed me.
Nice person, it went well but mistaken identity, he is looking for QC people not an engineer.
With great efforto he went upstairs to check on the engineers.
Mr.Pendi came to me and introduce himself.
Surprisingly I'm the perfect person for his department!
Unfortunately the vacant was filled 2 month ago.
He will discuss this matter to the top management and let me know later.

On my way back, I stop by 7-Eleven to buy cigarettes.
A car park beside me got parking summon.
Lady driver in mix emotion angry filled with laughter.
With a smile, I said, "I never paid mine"

My lovely wife called asking 'bout the interview.

Later at home I got sms from Zee , she was on the bus back to KL,
saying that she'll pray for my good luck.
Everytime I get her sms, my heart trembles and excited.
Can't explain the feeling actually...
If she gives me present, I can simply say thank you.
If she include me in her prayers….I'm speechless.
She deserves more than THANK YOU! And I myself had no idea how to return it.
Anyway I've included her in my prayers long time ago.
A Million Thanks Zee.

After lunch i went to the bank to bank-in a bonus cheque i get from my Life insurans.
That cheque sure is putting a smile on my face.

Went to the telekom to complaint about my trouble to
make peer to peer connection.
Limewire doesn't work! damn the telekom.
What are they doing these days?
Some said that they blocked the port for P2P connection
because its using high bandwidth usage.
Making other user experienced slow connection.
If that is the reason, telekom should upgrade their facilities
up to date. Not blocking them. We pay for their services! Our money!
If telekom cuts those services, i'm expecting them
to cut their monthly rate too. I understand even its a
broadband service but its still using Dynamic IP, its a disadvantage
comparing to the Static IP that been use by corporates company.
BUT I still need the P2P connection!

No new songs = boring.
Doing 140kmh in the freeway on my way home...arghhh dissapointment.

No comments: