Monday, February 5, 2007

PoSLajU

5/Feb As usual woke up with a cup of Nescafe.
Ate roti jala + kari daging, (mom's recepi) my favourite breakfast
for all times. Send Reez to Mr. Ken's.
Back home hunting for jobs.
Surf the jobstreet, jobDB and distribute some CVs.
Went to the bank to check the balance after the checque-in.
Went to another bank to bank-in some $ to Zee's account.
Got the coperate video by Poslaju from Zee.
Called Haji to acknoledge him.
Turns out haji was attending a course at Leisure Farm.
Anyway thanks to Haji for lending us the coperate video.
Lonely me, I felt bored to tears man……
Didn't take lunch, still felt full by the heavy breakfast.

Luckily Mr.LimewirePro save the day, its working and already
in turbocharged mode, I downloaded a bunch of songs.
A few of Lemar, some from The Feeling, Adibah Noor which was
lost in the thummydrivey which was broken after 2 month which
brand that created hatred to my soul…K*NGM*X.
Should had bought kingston instead.
Some of the song given by Zee just lost like that.
Not forgotten Frank Zappa and Chicago.
It satisfies my feeling for a while.

Late afternoon, sms to Zee about situations.
Got to be humble these days.
Anis caught a little flu, Reez is going for medical check-up on 7th.
Me still hunting. Actually I got flu from Anis too.
Zee keeps on praying for my success, reaLLY reALLY REALLY appreciated it.
I think we both should pray for each other's success from time to time.
Zee won't be around for this coming CNY holiday.
She was too buzy for her project some meetings and researches to be done.
Damn, my heart felt heavy. Really miss her.
Strange, I can't open up to this feeling. (cz I know who I am)

Well, there is a song "Strange" by The Feeling :
Don't you dig this life,
They call the meek,
You whose feet are on the ground,
And if you get too high,
What goes around comes around,
And brings you down,
Cause..
People gonna see you,
How they wanna see you,
People gonna rate you,
People gonna hate you,
People gonna shove you,
People gonna love you,
People gonna do whatever,
Makes them feel they own you better,


Cause everyone knows we're strange,
(Ahh)
So why do you feel ashamed,
(Ohh) Baby
Everyone knows we're different,
(Ahh)
So why do you feel ashamed,
We love you all the same,

That's why,
Cause if you feel it,
And if you mean it,
Don't apologize,
And you'll be just fine,
Cause all they ever need is what you'll give them,
They only put you down if you give them permission.

Pick up Reez at Mr.Ken's.
Anis was asleep, with the fan on.
As usual Reez's smile spice up my spirits.
We went home, Rachmat was still working on the tiles.
Anis woke up, happy "lalalala lala"
Felt hungry, I ate Nasi Lemak FULL plate times 2!
Anis with her imaginary friend the CAT joins as dinner.

Got a phone call from Muis.
He's coming to JB 2morrow.
I guess we'll have teh tarik session 2morrow.

A request from Zee.
Downloading Bleach - Life is Like a Boat(Rei Fu)
Nice quiet song to the ear, deep meaning in the lyrics.

A joke that tickle's me today, heard it on the radio PFECT 10.
Sales Girl : How can I help you sir?
Kiasu Guy : I want to buy a Deodorant.
Sales Girl : Do you prefer a roll-on or a stick type?
Kiasu Guy : Neither…..its for my arm pits.
duh..

No comments: