Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Flexi short notice.

7/Feb. Morning, got a phone call from Flexi Mr.Kerol AZ.
Appointment was at 1630, such a very short notice.
Reez was halfday working today.
1230 Fetch her up at Ken's.
Had Lunch at home and off we went to KK nearby together with Anis.
Reach KK at 1400, crowded with moms, kids and no parkings.
Drop Reez and Anis at the drop point, seems tat i have to park
outside of the KK downhill road.
Safety cautious, I pull up the hand brakes to max and
engaged to the reverse gears, shut down the engine
and activated the mute alarm.

Parallely i took a couple of numbers :
a) For Reez as per normal schedule.
b) For Anis as "Pesakit Luar"
Cleared Anis at 1500 and waiting for Reez.
1530, couldn't wait for Reez cz of appointment at flexi at 1630.
Bring Anis home, acknoledge Atuk BBU to pickup Reez in 15mins.

I dressed up and proceed to Flexi at 1600.
Went to the wrong building of Flexi at first.
On time reached at the correct Flexi building.
Sign-up at the guard house and rushing to the lobby.
Fill up a few pages of form and waiting to be interviewed.

Mr.Kerol AZ appeared, to my suprise, he is so young.
Things going well as expected accept for 1 thing.
Didn't know about the AutocaD but i lied that I'm capable
of operating it in a simple manner. He noticed my weakness
and worried such as, other ppl could complete in 10mins
while me...1 day flat out..haha thats right!
Anyway he said that I'm successful.
2nd interview by short notice 2morro. He also remind me that
if i'm not confident bout the caD, please let him know earlier.
(maybe i will be dismissed)

A mistake that haunted me that night. To my initiative...
After the interview, I went to Tmn U to get a copycat software
of the AutocaD 2000i and that night spend it at my friends
to enhance my AutocaD skill. I realize, its not as easy as i tought!
No choice, i really need a job right now, can't afford to be dismissed
from this opportunity.

No comments: